ACE 2018 – June 25-28, 2018 – Hartford, Connecticut
A&WMA’s 111th Annual Conference & Exhibition
As the country and the world struggle to balance energy, environment, and health, the Air & Waste
Management Association (A&WMA) will meet in Hartford to continue to develop new understandings of
the compromise required to achieve that balance.
A&WMA’s Annual Conference is recognized as the premier international conference for the latest
information on air, climate change, environmental management, resource conservation, and waste issues. The comprehensive technical program includes 40 panels and 56 sessions on the latest environmental topics:
- 2018 Mini-symposium: Achieving a Sustainable Balance
- Air Quality Emissions, Modeling, Control Technology, Measurements and Monitoring
- Regulatory and Legal
- Health and Environmental Effects
- Power Generation
- How Does it Work? Modeling, Control Devices, Industries, and Monitoring
The Keynote Plenary Session will include featured speakers Janet McCabe and William Wehrum.
- Christopher Frey will present the 48th Critical Review on “Trends in Onroad Transportation Energy and Emissions”.
Conference highlights include:
- Ten professional development courses to help you gain hands-on training and in-depth knowledge
- Three technical tours to Kaman Helicopters, Hartford Landfill, and the ISO Backup Control Center
- All of the favorite networking events are back including the Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Women’s Professional Development Lunch, Student/YP Reception, Grand Reception, and Honors & Awards Ceremony